These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and GreenSlate, LLC. or the GreenSlate company operating the Web site for the country in which You live or in which business is headquartered (“GreenSlate”), and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access any GreenSlate Site or GreenSlate Services. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the GreenSlate Sites and the GreenSlate Services.
GreenSlate may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this URL. You should visit this URL periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the GreenSlate Sites suspended or terminated, at GreenSlate’s discretion.
You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use any GreenSlate Site in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, must use any GreenSlate Site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
You may not use the GreenSlate Content (as defined below) or Profiles to determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit.
- USE OF GREENSLATE CONTENT
GreenSlate authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to access and use the GreenSlate Sites and the GreenSlate Content and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the GreenSlate Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of the GreenSlate Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other GreenSlate content (collectively, “GreenSlate Content”), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All GreenSlate Content is the property of GreenSlate or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the GreenSlate Sites is the exclusive property of GreenSlate and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the GreenSlate Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original GreenSlate Content on any authorized copy You make of the GreenSlate Content.
Any code that GreenSlate creates to generate or display any GreenSlate Content or the pages making up any GreenSlate Site is also protected by GreenSlate’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You agree not to sell or modify the GreenSlate Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the GreenSlate Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the GreenSlate Sites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits GreenSlate or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of GreenSlate’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes GreenSlate’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse GreenSlate Content. The use of the GreenSlate Content on any other application, web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that GreenSlate creates to generate or display any GreenSlate Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by GreenSlate’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
- USE OF GREENSLATE SERVICES
The job ad, resume database and any information obtained from the resume database (“Resume Database”) and other features of the GreenSlate Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, GreenSlate Profiles may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the GreenSlate Services is also subject to any agreements or other contracts You may have with GreenSlate. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any MSA or contract You have with GreenSlate, the terms of Your agreement or contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a GreenSlate Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your GreenSlate Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify GreenSlate of any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
- ALL GREENSLATE USERS AGREE TO NOT:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any GreenSlate site’s infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search any GreenSlate site other than the tools available on the site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by GreenSlate;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any GreenSlate site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any GreenSlate site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the GreenSlate content or information available from any GreenSlate site, including expired job ads, other than as permitted by these terms;
- frame or link to any GreenSlate Content or information available from any GreenSlate site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any GreenSlate site;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any GreenSlate site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited texts, tweets or faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any user, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any GreenSlate site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use the GreenSlate Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job ad that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by GreenSlate’s discretion. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. GreenSlate will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO USERS OF THE GREENSLATE PRODUCTION ACCOUNTING RESUME UPLOADER AND RESOURCES:
- When You register with any GreenSlate Site, You will be asked to login or create an account and provide GreenSlate with certain information including, without limitation, name, zip code, career and education level and a valid email address (“Information”).
- Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and You may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, or other means of contacting You, other than Your name.
- You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the GreenSlate Sites.
- You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your GreenSlate account or Your GreenSlate account is terminated, all Your account information from GreenSlate, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from GreenSlate’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the GreenSlate Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through GreenSlate’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
- GreenSlate reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
- USER CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through a GreenSlate Site (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. GreenSlate claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content You submit, post or display on or through GreenSlate and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through GreenSlate, You grant GreenSlate a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through GreenSlate. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, You grant GreenSlate a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting GreenSlate and its services. GreenSlate will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from GreenSlate. GreenSlate reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
- You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of any GreenSlate Site, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any GreenSlate Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content. GreenSlate may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any GreenSlate Site. GreenSlate reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the GreenSlate Sites and/or use of GreenSlate Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. GreenSlate may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for GreenSlate, damage GreenSlate’s brand or public image, or cause GreenSlate to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
- GreenSlate does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does GreenSlate endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
- The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
- Content that is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
- Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You.
- You may not include, in any User Content submitted to GreenSlate Networking, information that may be interpreted as a direct solicitation, advertisement or recruitment for an available job position directed to individuals seeking employment on either a full time or part time basis. In order to protect our GreenSlate Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, GreenSlate reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which GreenSlate deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- Profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the GreenSlate Sites. GreenSlate does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived Profiles may differ significantly from User Content.
- We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome Your comments regarding our services and the GreenSlate Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value Your feedback on our services, please be specific in Your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of GreenSlate. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. GreenSlate shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
- RESUME DATABASEUse of the Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with GreenSlate. You shall use the Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You may not use the Resume Database in any way which, in GreenSlate’s sole discretion, adversely affects GreenSlate’s business, business prospects, the performance or function of any Site or the Resume Database, or interferes with the ability of other subscribers to access the Resume Database.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.The Resume Database and information obtained from the Resume Database shall not be used:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to send emails or text messages or make phone calls to resume holders that, in GreenSlate’s sole discretion, are excessive in frequency or related to job ads that are irrelevant to the work history or location of, or unlikely to be of interest to, the resume holder contacted;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed You that they do not want to be contacted); or
- to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by these Terms; or
- take any other action that is, in GreenSlate’s sole discretion, inconsistent with these Terms, misleading or incomplete, or in violation of any Federal, State, Local law, statute, code, rule, or regulation.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, GreenSlate reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You or the number of contacts, emails or messages You may make or send within any GreenSlate system in any given time period. These limits may be amended in GreenSlate’s sole discretion from time to time.
- POLICY REGARDING TERMINATION OF USERS WHO INFRIGE THE COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS.GreenSlate respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to Your use of the GreenSlate Sites, You agree not to use any GreenSlate Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. GreenSlate reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any Users, and block access to the GreenSlate Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. GreenSlate reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take these actions to limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any time, in our sole discretion Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, with or without notice, and without any liability to the User who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact GreenSlate as set forth in Section 6 above.
- GREENSLATE’S LIABILITY
The GreenSlate Sites may act as, among other things, venues for (i) employers to search for and evaluate job candidates and (ii) candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. GreenSlate does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. GreenSlate is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, GreenSlate is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and GreenSlate makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the GreenSlate Sites. While GreenSlate reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job ads, resumes or other material from the GreenSlate Sites from time to time, GreenSlate does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
GreenSlate, to the extent that it provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and GreenSlate does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the GreenSlate Sites. GreenSlate is not involved in the actual communications between Users, if any. As a result, GreenSlate has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the GreenSlate Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the GreenSlate Sites.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses.
You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the GreenSlate Sites. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the GreenSlate Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, GreenSlate cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any GreenSlate Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release GreenSlate (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The GreenSlate Sites and the GreenSlate Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. GreenSlate makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any GreenSlate Site or the GreenSlate Content. The use of all GreenSlate Sites and the GreenSlate Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to GreenSlate Sites and may be made at any time. GreenSlate cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any GreenSlate Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from GreenSlate or through or from any GreenSlate Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
GreenSlate encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall GreenSlate be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
GreenSlate does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any GreenSlate Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth in Section 6 above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, GreenSlate may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. GreenSlate has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- REVISIONS AND ERRATAThe materials appearing on the GreenSlate web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GreenSlate does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GreenSlate may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GreenSlate does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYTO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, GREENSLATE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY GREENSLATE SITE OR ANY GREENSLATE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY GREENSLATE SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY GREENSLATE SITE OR THE GREENSLATE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, GREENSLATE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE GREENSLATE SITES AND GREENSLATE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. GREENSLATE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GREENSLATE MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE GREENSLATE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
- DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGESTO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GREENSLATE, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY GREENSLATE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY GREENSLATE SITE AND THE GREENSLATE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GREENSLATE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, GREENSLATE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY GREENSLATE SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE GREENSLATE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The GreenSlate Sites contain links to third party Web Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by GreenSlate of the contents on such third-party Web Sites. GreenSlate is not responsible for the content of linked third-party Sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web Sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, You do so at Your own risk.
- NO RESALE OR UNAUTHORIZED COMMERCIAL USE.You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any GreenSlate Site.
- INDEMNITYYou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GreenSlate, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any GreenSlate Site, (ii) Your use of any GreenSlate Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. GreenSlate shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
GreenSlate makes no claims or representations that the GreenSlate Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the United States. Access to the GreenSlate Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access any GreenSlate Site You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction. Any software downloaded from any GreenSlate Site is further subject to United States export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using such software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.
These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within New York County in the State of New York. If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, GreenSlate’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect GreenSlate’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the GreenSlate Sites, a particular “Legal Notice,” or software license or material on particular pages on the GreenSlate Sites, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and GreenSlate with respect to the use of the GreenSlate Sites. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
- ADDITIONAL TERMSCertain areas of the GreenSlate Sites are subject to additional Terms. By using such areas, or any part thereof, You agree to be bound by the additional Terms applicable to such areas.
- MOBILE SERVICES
If You use the GreenSlate Sites through a mobile device, You agree that information about Your use of the GreenSlate Sites through Your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to Your mobile carrier, Your mobile device, or Your physical location. In addition, use of the GreenSlate Sites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through Your mobile device. By accessing the GreenSlate Sites using a mobile device, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your GreenSlate data to Your mobile device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your GreenSlate account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the GreenSlate Sites through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, You should check with Your provider to find out if the GreenSlate Sites are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
By using any downloadable application to enable Your use of the GreenSlate Sites, You are explicitly confirming Your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the Application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
- TERM AND TERMINATIONThese Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any GreenSlate Site. GreenSlate reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the GreenSlate Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the GreenSlate Sites and/or any other services provided to You by GreenSlate, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if GreenSlate is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a GreenSlate Site registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the GreenSlate Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect, including Sections 1, through 17, inclusive.